Yup, you read that right. This glowing blue rum drink is garnished with a gummy brain and only available through the end of October.
You heard that right, Applebee's is serving a Zombie cocktail for just $1 through the month of October.
This glowing blue drink is made of a mixture of rum, pineapple, passion fruit, cherry, and lime. Oh, and it's garnished with a gummy brain because October means Halloween and Halloween means candy.
If you're brave enough (or just like cheap drinks), Applebee's can be found at the following Bay Area locations:
- San Francisco: 2770 Taylor St.
- Alameda: 2263 South Shore Center
- Dublin: 4808 Dublin Blvd.
- Fremont: 43349 Boscell Road
- Hayward: 24041 Southland Drive
- Pinole: 1369 Fitzgerald Drive
- San Jose: Multiple Locations
- San Rafael: 5800 Northgate Mall, Suite #8
- Walnut Creek: 2819 Ygnacio Valley Road
- See All Locations
While you're slurping down your Zombie, be sure to plan your where to get down this Halloween.
Suck at costumes? Don't worry, these are easy.
If you're looking for something a little less...neon be sure to check out our guides to The Bay's Best Breweries + Beer Gardens.
Written By: Brigitte Hoch